Tomorrow I will make rabokki (라볶이) for my English club. Here is a simple recipe.
- water – 700 ml
- rice cake – 150 g
- dried ramyeon noodles (sari-myeon) – 92 g
- cabbage – 90 g
- fish cake – 70 g
- red pepper powder (gochu-garu)
- red pepper paste (gochu-jang)
- soy sauce
How to cook
- Place the soup ingredients and seasoning in a deep pan.
- When it gets to a boil, put in the rice cake and boil everything for about 5 minutes.
- Put onion and cabbage in the pan and boil it for 5 minutes more.
- Put in the dried ramyeon noodles and fish cake them.
The rabokki is finished!